Please check your schedule of insurance and your policy wording to make sure they include cover for what you are claiming.
To start your claim, we will need fully completed claim forms; details of how to send below. You can download the relevant forms by visiting our Claims Forms page.
Top Claims Tips & Form Guidelines
Now that you have your form, there are some simple things that you can do to make it easier for the claims department to process your claim:
- On the front of the form you will be provided with a checklist of things that the claims team need to be able to process your claim. Please ensure you provide everything on the checklist wherever possible – if you cannot provide an item on the list, please enclose a note to explain why.
- When filling out the claim form please write clearly and legibly – we recommend using block capitals and a black pen.
- Provide as much information regarding the circumstances of your claim as possible – if there is not enough room on the form, use a separate sheet of paper and attach.
- We strongly suggest that you send your claims information recorded delivery, and keep a copy of any documents that you send.
- If you are making a claim for cancellation please obtain a claim form before you ask your doctor for a medical certificate.
- Master policy number is found on the front page of your policy wordings.
How to contact us
- To contact our claims department please call + 44 (0) 203 824 0727.
- For Gadget & Mobile phone claims – Press 1. You will be given two options.
- If you purchased your policy before the 1st January 2018 please press 1 to speak to the Supercover claims team.
- If you purchased your policy after the 1st January 2018 please press 2 to speak to Bastion claims team (TOP TIP: You can log a new claim with Bastion online by clicking here).
- For Financial Failure and Force Majeure claims – Press 2 to speak to the MGACS claims team.
- For all other claims queries – Press 3
- The claims team are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. Please listen carefully to the instructions so that your call can be directed to the correct team.
- If you need to seek medical treatment abroad: please visit this page for more information.
- You may submit your claim form and evidence by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org but you should not destroy any original documents in case we/you need them.
- If you would rather send the documents by post (we recommend sending recorded delivery to ensure a safe and delay-free arrival) please send them to:
- Postcard Claims
1 Tower View
- For all claims forms and some more info, click here
Getting in touch
Our claims department strives to provide the following level of service.
- Turnaround Time – Once our claims team have sent an email confirming ALL documentation has been received (including all documents completed correctly) we promise to fully assess your claim within 48 working hours. If we fail to meet this target, we promise to pay you £10 a day up to £100.
- Phone Calls – Wherever possible, call backs will be returned within 48 hours.
- Letter of Response – incoming correspondence will be responded to within 5 working days acknowledgement of receipt.
Terms & Condition’s
Once our Claims team have sent an email confirming ALL documentation has been received (including all documents completed correctly) we promise to fully assess your claim within 48 working hours (excluding weekends). If we fail to meet this target, we promise to pay you £10 a day up to £100.
The 48-hour period does not apply;
In the event of a Force Majeure or end supplier failure.
Please note our claims department are open from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturdays. The 48 working hours amounts to 4 days (Monday to Friday). We do not have claims assessors in on the weekend, and therefore, weekend days will not be included in the 48-hour period.