Here at Postcard we understand just how frustrating flight delays can be, which is why we’ve included the following cover as standard in all our policies.
- Cover up to £600 for delayed arrival to your trip destination.
- Cover up to £1,500 if you subsequently miss your connecting flight and need to arrange alternative accommodation or travel to your trip destination.
- Cover up to £7,500 per person if you choose to abandon you trip after a 24 hour delay at the airport (or other international departure point).
Our travel delay and disruption cover is outlined in our clear and concise policy wordings, to allow you to check what you are entitled to.
The thought of being delayed at the airport fills everyone with dread. Not only does a delay put everyone in a bad mood, but it can also affect the rest of your holiday.
Here at Postcard we pride ourselves on being able to offer cover for flight delays – that’s the Postcard promise.
Not only do we offer cover for flight delays, but we also provide the following benefits:
- Cancellation Cover – No one wants to cancel a holiday, that’s why we cover cancellation for up to £7,500 per person for a multitude of reasons.
- Gadgets – Postcard provide specialist cover for gadgets on ALL policies. We understand that travelling with a family can be stressful, keeping the little ones distracted with a movie on the flight can be a lifesaver. Postcard has you covered if the gadget is lost or stolen.
- Activities – Postcard covers over 100 different activities as standard. We know that holidays can be a time for trying new sports and it’s important to make sure you are covered for these. Check out the activities covered here. if you are feeling that little bit more adventurous and decide you’d quite like to trek across the desert on a camel or glide around the Ice Rink in Times Square, just give one of our friendly customer service advisors a call and, for a small premium, your policy can be extended to cover your adventurous side
- Pets – We understand that pets are also an important member of the family. This is why we provide cover for cancellation or curtailment if they fall unexpectedly ill.
Now you’re ready to go! With Postcard travel insurance you can jet off with peace of mind that, should the worst happen, our experienced 24-hour emergency medical team will do their upmost to ensure you received the care you need. Furthermore, once you’re home home, our claims team will work hard to meet each and every claim – we are here to pay claims, not avoid them and that’s part of the Postcard promise!